Curly asked what would be the school subject I would hate the very most. I think it would be art. I mean, how cruel would it be to have to sit all lesson drawing still life bananas and not being able to eat them. Torture, pure torture!
Oh Monkey sooooo glad to see you again hun. I think you have your options all sorted there don't you and your dream job too, thanks for playing. Curly xxx
I've inherited this blog from Monkey, who started it to record his year long adventures in 2010. Now it's mine to ramble as I wish, but he's threatening to take it over at any time....
Oh Monkey sooooo glad to see you again hun. I think you have your options all sorted there don't you and your dream job too, thanks for playing. Curly xxx
ReplyDeleteMonkey - no more bananas please!!!!
ReplyDeleteBring on lots more bananas Monkey you can never have too many!!!
ReplyDeleteLove
Bongo
XXX
Ha ha very clever Monkey. Must admit that would be a bit cruel. LOL
ReplyDeletexDuckie