Monday, 15 February 2010

One photo fits all - colours

OK, I will admit that I am being lazy but this photo does kind of cover the next few questions..... Liam has a habit of getting all his gogo's out, lining them up according to colour and then counting them. Apparently today he has 10 100. I'll have to take his word for it, his mummy says he doesn't have nearly as many as ten one hundred. But still, good timing for a photo about colours :-)


What colour do I hate and why? I don't really have a colour I hate but I will say my least favourite is grey - drab, dull and a little on the boring side.

What is my 'happy' colour? Red or orange - something bright and cheerful.

What is my 'sad' colour? Black.

What is my owner's favourite colour? Well you can see Joe's mummy pink jumper in today's photo, and that was another coincidence - as pink is her favourite colour. Joe says his is red and Liam chose green.

7 comments:

  1. The perfect colour photo monkey :) .. what happens when more gogos are added ... will the photo go around the room LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for finishing this challenge so quickly, you are a clever Monkey using the Gogos all lined up in their colours for a photo shoot! Zac collects Gogos and seems to have as amny, but def not 10 lots of 100!!
    love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness Monkey I have never heard of Gogo's but they do come in a lot of colours!!!!
    Not too sure about PINK myself but I am sure Joe's mum looks very pretty in it.
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have lots of those Go Gos too Monkey. They certainly are colourful

    Love Pamela x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look nice Monkey. Mum says the children at school love those too! Curly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been a busy monkey! I like all your comments on the questions! Luv Hedgie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your colour photos Monkey - I think you would like a rainbow as that is full of all the colours you like :)

    ReplyDelete