If I could visit anywhere in the world, where would I wish to go?
Well I was full of hope when I stumbled across this place...........
If I could meet just one person, who would I wish that person to be?
Well after reading one of the Terry Pratchett books, I'd love to meet the librarian. I bet he is a great person to share a banana with.
After a bad day, what would I wish for to cheer me up?
Bananas!
If you were allowed to choose my own special meal, what would I wish for?
Bananas, followed by more bananas!
If I could buy just one item, no expense spared, what would I wish to purchase?
A banana tree - my own personal supply of bananas. Yummy!

If I had just one wish, what would that wish be?
As if you couldn't work it out yourself... it would be bananas!

And the bonus question: what is my best personality trait?
Well I would say that I am kind, considerate and very loyal. I must also have the patience of a saint to put up with half the stuff Joe's mummy wants me to do or have my photo taken with.
Hmm I get the feeling you love bananas.
ReplyDeletexDuckie
Oooh Monkey, think you have an obsession for bananas! Can't say I am that fond of them so if I get any I'll send them all to you! Luv Hedgie x
ReplyDeleteOh Monkey. I have missed your updates, but I think you may need to seek some prefessional help for your banana addiction - perhaps banana anonymous!
ReplyDeleteLove Pamela x
Monkey - I think you are totally Bananas - LOL!!!!
ReplyDelete