Have they made me welcome?
I would have to answer this as yes. I have to admit that even before taking part in this project, I did get a fair bit of love and attention from Joe. Since the start of the year though, the others in the family have also made time to have fun with me.

Are they kind and attentive to me at all times?
Most of the time, yes. I do get a bit neglected sometimes and left for a couple of days on Joe's storage unit. It's not too bad though, as there is still plenty of company there.... although i hope Joe doesn't put his stickers onto my eyes and poor old penguin looks a bit odd!

Do they always remember to take me out with them?
They are actually pretty good at this, although there is being taken out, and being taken 'out out'. I do spend quite a lot of time out, but in a bag which kind of defeats the point if you ask me...

Do they share everything with me?
No, not really!!

Have you ever spied on them? And if yes, what were they doing?
Sort of, but it wasn't very interesting. Joe's mummy does spend quite a lot of time being a domestic goddess (well that's what she tells me she is being) or on the computer playing or working. The boys are a bit too noisy to spy on, I get a bit overwhelmed. And whenever I sneak downstairs in the evenings, Joe's daddy is more often than not still trying to beat Tiger Woods on the Wii.......

Have they ever put me in an embarrassing situation?
There was just one time when I met one of Joe's mummy's work friends. I was put in a compromising position but luckily no photos. We had words and it was sorted. No repeats thank goodness.

Do I think they are insane, and to what degree?
They are all a bit on the nutty side, but I love 'em!
Monkey what a lovely family you have looking after you, even if they don't share their Malteasers with you. Your house looks nice too. A post with hardly any reference to bananas - well done.
ReplyDeleteLove Pamela x
I am very impressed that you have answered all these questions in one go Monkey.
ReplyDeleteI think you have a lovely family but not sure how I would cope if I was not allowed to share the Maltesers.
Love
Bongo
XXX
Monkey - what fun you have been having. Shame you didn't get to share any sweeties but bananas are the best thing for monkeys. it looks as though Joes Mummy is a very good domestic goddess.
ReplyDeletexDuckie