Monkey it has been great to come here and see all the things you have got up to this week. It certainly looks like you have had a lot of fun. That flying trick looks amazing, I might have to try that out one day when I can pluck up the courage! Love Bongo XXX
A great game to play. I am sure it will help with the numbers. I think the long numbers are the best ones to have. Looking forward to seeing you soon. xDuckie
I've inherited this blog from Monkey, who started it to record his year long adventures in 2010. Now it's mine to ramble as I wish, but he's threatening to take it over at any time....
Perhaps I could play this as I cannot read either LOL!
ReplyDeleteLove Clemmie xx
Oh wow that looks fun Monkey, did you manage all your pie yesterday too? Curly xxx
ReplyDeleteThat looks fun - did you manage to beat Liam and win??
ReplyDeleteMonkey it has been great to come here and see all the things you have got up to this week.
ReplyDeleteIt certainly looks like you have had a lot of fun.
That flying trick looks amazing, I might have to try that out one day when I can pluck up the courage!
Love
Bongo
XXX
A great game to play. I am sure it will help with the numbers. I think the long numbers are the best ones to have. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
ReplyDeletexDuckie