Mama Mia
Well I have watched this film lots of times, and Liam will start singing Mama Mia quite regularly!

Sister Act
OK, I admit I struggled with this one so here's my attempt at a home made habit (aka a pair of Liam's pants!)

Wicked
I am far too cute to do anything wicked, but I have to say - there is a wicked view from up here!

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Not the most aerodynamic vehicle you're ever likely to see and I have to steer with my feet. I can't see me flying in this.....

Dirty Dancing
Joe's mummy does have this film and it's one of her favourites, but I'm not allowed to watch it yet. This is Minnie, and we're going to practise some of our own moves when the humans are asleep.... it's all purely plantonic you understand, I only met her this afternoon!

We Will Rock You
These instruments are getting a bit young for the boys now, but they can make a lot of noise which was great fun (and very annoying for Joe's mummy I think!).

Hairspray
I had a rummage around in the bathroom cupboard but we don't have any hairspray here. I did find this stuff that Joe's mummy uses on her hair sometimes, so that will have to do!
Well done Monkey. You are very clever I think. I had a good laugh at the pants.
ReplyDeletexDuckie
Ahem Monkey what has happened to Minnie Mouse's clothes?
ReplyDeleteLove Pamela x
Hey Monkey love your take on the prompts and that Minnnie looks pretty cute!
ReplyDeletePity that Joe's Mum won't let you watch Dirty Dancing I have heard that there are some pretty cool dance moves there!
Us Monkey's could show those humans a few dance moves they could never do. LOL
Love
Bongo
XXX
I'm not sure Pamela... she sits on the book shelf with Mickey. Maybe he has been doing some Dirty Dancing with her LOL. Monkey x
ReplyDeleteGreat photo shoots for these prompts, well done Monkey
ReplyDeleteLove Clemmie xx