I have not tried any of those Monkey but am willing to give it a go. Just need to write them on Shirley's shopping list. Mind you don't get stuck in the bag when you get to the bottom! Love Bongo XXXX
I've inherited this blog from Monkey, who started it to record his year long adventures in 2010. Now it's mine to ramble as I wish, but he's threatening to take it over at any time....
I have not tried any of those Monkey but am willing to give it a go.
ReplyDeleteJust need to write them on Shirley's shopping list.
Mind you don't get stuck in the bag when you get to the bottom!
Love
Bongo
XXXX
Don't get lost in that big bag! Were those crips nice? I never get fed anything like that! Luv Hedgie x
ReplyDeleteBrilliant photo and well done on finding those crisps. Bet there weren#t many left for you.
ReplyDeletexDuckie
never seen anything like that in Lynne's house, what are they? Would i like them better than bones?
ReplyDeletelove Clemmie xx
OOooh don't get lost inside that big bag Monkey!!! Brilliant take on the prompt :)
ReplyDelete