Alf is quick to learn I'll give him that. Saturday night is movie night in our house, and so he got himself a new DVD and chillaxed with the lads....
Just as well they didn't eat all the popcorn though or they would have been in big trouble. They did polish off most of their pot though..... can't blame them really, toffee popcorn is the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Alf Monkey and friends I do hope you enjoyed a lovely evening watching the DVD and eating toffee popcorn and yes that one is the best I agree, and well done on not raiding more popcorn than you were given in your pot.
ReplyDeleteAlf looks well and truly at home, what could be better on a Saturday night than a good movie and popcorn shared with friends.
ReplyDeleteHe won't want to leave to help Santa when he has too!
X