Friday, 2 December 2011

Elf Your Christmas - Day 2

Well it didn't take long for news of our elf's arrival to spread.  The boys came downstairs this morning to find the 'inner circle' all huddled around hearing tales from the North Pole.


Liam was very pleased that Alf took his Dr Who picture with a note saying thank you for the advent calendars to Santa last night.  In return Alf has been formly registered as our adopted elf, and he brought back an adoption certificate and a letter from Santa thanking them for looking after one of his best helpers.  And a reminder to be extra good (can't say it too often!).


It's nice that Alf has made lots of friends already, however I don't like the way he's looking at Monkey.  That boy needs no encouragement on the mischief front, and unless I am mistaken I think he is smirking slightly in a 'ohhh this is going to be fun!' type of way.......  Oh dear.

4 comments:

  1. Alfie Elf now please don't lead the rest of the gang into trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeerrrrr, me thinks you may have a bit of a naughty Elf on your hands :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be VERY worried if I was you Alli.
    A lethal combination Monkey + Alf = BIG trouble
    No going back now after filling in all those forms.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh errr Alli I think you're in for problems. I think Alfie's cousin elf over here is still sleeping off his jet lag (hang over) he still won't get out of my bag. Tee hee.

    ReplyDelete