The boys were very pleased that Alf took the pictures they had drawn for Santa last night, I think the big man is going to need to get a folder to store them all so he can keep them in the loft or somewhere as they are just too cute to throw away.....
Bit of a surprise this morning when the boys couldn't find Alf. It was 7.45am so should have been plenty of time for him to get to the North Pole and back.... We convinced them to have their breakfast first so we would have energy for a wider search and would you believe it - Alf and Monkey were in the cupboard and........
Had. Eaten. All. My. Pringles. I was not a happy bunny.
Would appear they had 'stumbled' across the sausage and crispy bacon pringles (in a shut cupboard but I should have known that Monkey would remember where we keep the sweets and crisps when we get them!). What started off as a couple each, quickly turned into the whole tube. Guess it proves the advert saying of 'once you pop you can't stop'.
After laughing hysterically when they found him and realising what they had done, Senior was then mortified that the whole packet of pringles had gone. Alf had got to the line in the sand and it was 50-50 whether he was welcome in our house, and we were worried Senior may not be able forgive him, as he wanted to try that flavour.
Thankfully though they have nagged him through the pringles tube at every opportunity today, and I'm sure he gets the message that he must not eat our food again - either through those 'naughty elf' chats or the fact he has spent all day upside down in a tube inside a cupboard. As punishment, Senior has captured the evidence in a picture with a tell-tale note in true 7-year-old fashion for him to take to Santa tonight.
Monkey looks a bit like a fox, and Senior's football kit looks strangely like a leotard, but I'm sure Santa will get the drift.




Oh gosh Alli, I am now hoping my elf stays firmly asleep in my bag ha ha.
ReplyDeleteI'll be honest I can't blame Elf or monkey where the Pringles are concerned
ReplyDeleteOh you naughty naughty Alf and Monkey you should have known better, you have lived with the boys long enough haven't you. Still I think you have now learnt that lesson, so we'll say no more
ReplyDeleteOMG what a mischievious pair they are!
ReplyDelete