I've managed to do another couple of LOs this week. This one is using our crop March sketch and combining it with the criteria for the UKS April week 2 challenge which was use a nursery rhyme/fairytale for your title, photos(s) of an animal and several papers/types of paper.
I've used Little Star, as in Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, photos of the hound of course, and quite a few different papers (mainly scraps) and some paper rosettes. Thanks to my fellow Crumblies Sal for the thin acetate which I used to make the swirls with liquid pearls and Mary for the tip about using shanked buttons and glossy accents to fill the centre of the rosettes.
At the crop this morning I did this LO using the sketch for the UKS April house challenge.
Can't really see the journalling on the photo, but it stands out more IRL....
I half did a couple of other LOs at the crop too, just need to add titles and journalling. I had a pretty productive morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Both layouts are lovely Alli, I love the one of Clyde but I really like the colours of the other one. x
ReplyDeleteShow off :lol: but they are great pages and even better IRL well done Alli you did have a very productive morning.
ReplyDeleteBoth LO are gorgeous Alli.
ReplyDeleteWell done to Clyde too, he certainly is a star.