Sunday, 8 April 2012

Venice LO

I finished the LO I started at the last crop today, it's using a Total Papercrafts kit.


and yes despite saying I would not be hand cutting the floral pattern from the paper, today I sat for ages doing it....

7 comments:

  1. Looks really good and the hand cutting was worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well worth the effort, it look's really nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Alli, that hand cutting must have taken all your patience...worth it for the finished look though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Alli.
    The photos are really great, all that lovely blue sky.
    The cut out flowers really do set the whole LO off and look amazing.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous LO, love the paper cutting, certainly worth the effort Alli. Great photos of Venice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Alli ... sooooooooo impressed. I will say that all that hand cutting is so worth it. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful - I agree with everyone else that the hand cutting was well worth it x

    ReplyDelete