Thursday, 3 January 2013

It's been and gone!

Well the manic rush up to Christmas has been and gone, as has the holiday period itself.  We have a lovely relaxed time, we spent Christmas Day at home in total peace and quiet while the boys busied themselves with their new lego.... if only it would take weeks to make the stuff ;-)  They were very pleased with their presents:




and it finally stopped raining on New Year's Day so they could get outside and play - on our new grass, woo hoo.  Needs a bit more brushing, but it's looking more like 'normal' grass every time I look at it.



Clyde is so funny with his little ball control paw.  Bless him. 

Dave and I only got a little token gift for each other from the boys, he got hair clippers (he'd been moaning about the ones we had for ages!) and I got an ATG gun.  Think I definitely got the better deal lol.  I have even put it to good use already, and finished a couple of LOs that I started back in October....



Really want to try to get back into scrapping now that everything is back to normal at home and I have sorted out my stash into my new area.  Let's see how long that lasts....  Got so many mini books and LOs half done, and a backlog of kits to work through - could take me all year just to catch up!

1 comment:

  1. A great selection of photos Alli. Clyde looks really cute holding onto to the playball. The boys certainly look like they had fun at Christmas. Well done on finishing 2 LO's already they look great. Sounds like you have plenty to keep you busy over the next 12 months.

    ReplyDelete