Saturday, 28 December 2013

My month in numbers - November

On a mission now to get up to date!  Here's what our November in numbers looked like:

7 = the number of days this month that didn't have something written against them in my calendar.  Busy old month but mainly meetings for school etc and reminders to do things!

1 = the number of visits to the NT at Lacock with the in-laws.  There was a space exhibition taking place and the boys loved it!


3 = the nights away with my lovely scrapping buddies.  Love these girly weekends :)


3 = the number of LOs I did this month, woo-hoo!  I also finished a mini book I started at the retreat.

1 = the number of Assistant Leader investitures... followed by me sewing on 5 badges the next day in time for the Remembrance Day Service.


4 = the nights I spent with at my aunt and uncle's in Glasgow - so nice to see them both.  Not going to admit how many caramel shortbreads my aunt forced me to eat but suffice to say Costa do the nicest one ;)

1 = the number of visits the boys made to the Wiltshire Museum with my other aunt and uncle while I was away.  They like museums and were really pleased they were asked to go.  And they loved the pizza lunch too ;)



1 = the number of community litter picks I organised for the scout group to take part in - kids loved the robotic arms!

7 = the number of Christmas presents bought so far... need to get organised!

And that was November.  As always, if you would like more info on the My Month in Number project, please visit Julie's blog here.

1 comment: