So we opted for me becoming a skater boy after Liam and Joe made me a skateboard out of their mobilo. And then their daddy set about constructing a half pipe (whatever one of those is, it looks like a ramp to me!). Have a look to see how I got on.... that pin holding my tail to my bottom was a little painful but it held me upright brilliantly! Cool tricks huh?
Can you spot the mistake? Yes that's right, I did not have the proper safety gear on. But as you can see, that in itself had some problems. I didn't even attempt the elbow and knee pads!
We did have a 2nd option for the extreme activity to post today, but I think I will save that for next week. Don't want to run out of crazy ideas before the end of the year!
Crikey Liam has grown in the second video. Claire is definitely calling the RSPCA tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteHope you are ok! Love Pamela x
Gosh I didn't realise you needed head protection for these extreme sports, thank goodness I didn't have a head injury LOL!
ReplyDeleteThat looked very difficult Monkey, glad you are OK!
Monkey you really are a cool dude on that skateboard. We have a local skateboard park near us perhaps you could come a join me one day and grab some air!
ReplyDeleteGreat to see you in action on the video and fantasic you had all that help from Liam, Joe and ther Daddy. It is a brilliant half pipe I wish I had one.
Love
Bongo
XXX
Oh you are such a cool dude Monkey way to go. High five - hugs Curly xxx
ReplyDelete