“From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.”
This is Joe's daddy's headband for when he rides his bike to work. Doesn't he look a twit? Looks like crotchless speedo's LOL

“Just tell yourself, Duckie, you're really quite lucky.”
This morning I was playing kerplunk with Joe. He seems to think it is really good to get lots of marbles - and if you get the gold one that means you are really lucky. Excellent news for me as I got loads and the gold one!

“I like nonsense; it wakes up the brain cells.”
Here I am cutting some shapes to pure rock 'n' roll baby! Wakes my brain cells up no problem.

“Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.”
And I do love being me!

“Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try.”
I decided to have an explore around Joe's daddy's den as it has the highest shelf I have ever seen. And would you believe he has not one, but two remote control cars. The other one doesn't have anywhere to sit, but I think it would go fast. I reckon I could think up something good to do with this car if I was allowed LOL.
Now.... just need to work out how to get back down!

“Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.”
Well I was left on my own for most of the day while Joe and his mummy went to Ikea with Grandpa and Auntie Sue. And what a mess there was while everything was put into the storage boxes!! Still, it was fun to watch and as I had the computer to myself I wrote my prompts for next week and found this photo that Joe's mummy took the other night from her workroom window.... what a lovely sunset.

“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.”
Quite conveniently, Liam brought home Listening Bear from school yesterday. He is a nice chap, and we had fun reading Liam's book together after he had gone to bed.
Wow cuz you have done really well with my prompts.
ReplyDeleteA great selection of photos, I think Joe's dad must be very brave to wear that head gear outside of the house!!!
Well done on getting the Gold marble, did you win a prize too?
I hope that you get to have a go on that other car, you looked like you were really enjoying yourself in the video clip the other day. Driving is obviously you thing!
You do look rather cute in the mirror it must be something in our family genes. LOL
Looking forward to seeing your prompts tomorrow.
Love
Bongo
XXX
Monkey you have had a very busy week well done. That game looks great fun.
ReplyDeletexDuckie