Well, most of you have met Joe's mummy and so you know she is a Recycling Ambassador! This is just a small collection of the things we have recycled this week - we are lucky that everything gets kerbside collected.
Just as well you have a curbside pick up Monkey that is a lot of recyling!!! I have been stuck in the compost bin today checking out just what goes in there! Love Bongo XXX
I've inherited this blog from Monkey, who started it to record his year long adventures in 2010. Now it's mine to ramble as I wish, but he's threatening to take it over at any time....
Just as well you have a curbside pick up Monkey that is a lot of recyling!!!
ReplyDeleteI have been stuck in the compost bin today checking out just what goes in there!
Love
Bongo
XXX
I think Alli will be very impressed with Lynne as she seems very obsessed these days with her recycling too!
ReplyDeletelove
Clemmie xx