I have 2 actually - Jungle Book and Madagascar. Both starring monkeys so that just makes them even better.
Found this one in amongst Joe's daddy's DVDs - doesn't look very light and entertaining to me. Although Joe's mummy has just noticed it has Brad Pitt in it, so said she might need to watch it....
Oooh I like Jungle Book Monkey, quite like the songs/music in it :) Have not seen Twelve Monkeys but I think your Mum is right, if it has Brad Pitt in it it may need watching LOL!!!
I've inherited this blog from Monkey, who started it to record his year long adventures in 2010. Now it's mine to ramble as I wish, but he's threatening to take it over at any time....
Oooh I like Jungle Book Monkey, quite like the songs/music in it :) Have not seen Twelve Monkeys but I think your Mum is right, if it has Brad Pitt in it it may need watching LOL!!!
ReplyDeleteYou do have some great DVDs to choose from Monkey.
ReplyDeleteLove
Bongo
XXX
I wonder what the 12 Monkeys is about? Lynne got quite excited at the mention of brad Pitt???
ReplyDeleteLove Clemmie xx