Well I managed to miss the 5 seconds of sun we had today, but at least I managed to climb our cherry blossom tree to get this photo of the buds before it started to rain. Boy I had to hang on tight!! Joe's mummy said this will soon look really beautiful with pink flowers.
Well done on all that climbing Monkey.
ReplyDeleteI hope you managed to get back down OK.
I love to climb, have you tried swinging from branch to branch yet? I still need to do that.
Love
Bongo
XXX
Monkey - you look very high up there. Hope you are not stuck.
ReplyDeletex Duckie
Wow you are high up Monkey. best not get me to play I'm into chopping the trees down at the mo!
ReplyDeleteOooh Monkey you are up rather high in that tree, I hope you did not fall out, but managed to climb down safely :)
ReplyDeleteOh Monkey I seem to have missed all your blogging this week so I have popped on now to leave you some comments
ReplyDeleteThat looked pretty dangerous up in those trees but Lynne says Monkeys live in tall trees so you would be OK?
Love
Clemmie xx