Monday, 15 March 2010

Which planet would I like to visit?

Well I know the names of all the planets and Liam has been teaching me about their colours and sizes. I would like to visit Uranus the most - it must be a very funny place to go as Joe's daddy always has a little giggle when Liam sounds out the name when reading it..... apparently his mummy is too mature to find it funny ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow you have a lovely book on planets as well as Clemmie, I'll have to go and hunt in Dee's room she's the book aholic in our house I wonder...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it must be something to do with that Planet that makes all men laugh!!!
    I need to look out the window at night and see if I can see a planet I like the look of yet!
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Monkey that looks like the book that I have here LOL!! Good pictures but the words are too hard to read!
    love Clemmie xx

    ReplyDelete